Oxford International Primary History is a complete six-year primary course that enable students to develop historical skills and inpires curiosity about the past . It offers a structured syllabus based on the english national curicculum wiht an international focus.
The Oxford international primary history students book includes
Size : 22 x 28 (W x H cm)
- Engaging illustrations, featureand historical sources to get the students thinking
- Historical units which cover specific periods and thematic studies and develop a big picture of the past and recognise connections and contrasts over time
- Timeline and maps to help pupils develop chronological skills
- Differentiatde activities and languange support to ensure material is accessible for the EAL classroom and all learners types
- Review pages that allow both students and teacher to monitorprgress