Oxford International Primary History is Complete six-year primary course that enables students to develop historical skills and inpires curiosity about the past. It offers a structured syllabus based oh the English National curriculum an international focus.
The careffuly selected topics encourage student to discover and interpert historical events and link them to their own local context.
The Oxford International Primary History student book includes :
- Engaging illustration, features and historical sources to get the students Thinking
- Historical units which cover specific periods and thematics studies to develop a big picture of the past and recongnise connections and contrassts over
- Timelines and maps to help the pupils develop chronoligical skills
- Diferentiade activities and Languange support to ensure material is acceessbiles for the EAL Classroom all learner types
- Review pages that allow student and teacher to monitor progress
Size : 22 x 28 (W x H cm)