The five books in the Grammar Builder series have been designed to help secondary school students master English grammar. Written by a team of experienced teachers, the books adopt a unique three-step approach to learning grammar : focus, correction and practice.
- Each unit begins with a focus on the most common grammatical errors made by students in secondary schools.
- Rules and explanations are given so that students can correct their own errors.
- Practice exercises are provided for students to apply what they have learned.
Other key features of each book include :
- clear, concise explanations supported by examples.
- Challenging and carefully graded exercises.
- Tests to evaluate students' competence.
- Model answers for all exercises and tests ( available to teachers ).
Students will find Grammar Builder an important companion and a useful guide in their study of English.
Bab : 16Pages : 201Size : 19 x 26 ( W x Hcm )