Your cart is empty.
This comprehensive coursebook is written based on the latest STPM Mathematics (T) syllabus. It serves to fully prepare students sitting for the Mathematics (T) Paper 2 of the latest STPM assessment system. The coursebook, with illustrative diagrams, provides an in-depth understanding of the important principles and concepts in mathematics.
- important concepts presented in point form
- numerous worked examples
- thinking maps enable understanding and useful for quick revision
- practice exercises called 'Checkpoint' after subtopics
- summary of key concepts at the end od each chapter
- 'Focus on STPM' exercises at the end of each chapter
- STPM model exam paper 2
- answers to all questions