Your cart is empty.
This comprehensive coursebook is written based on the latest STPM Chemistry syllabus. It serves to fully prepare students sitting for the Chemistry Paper 2 of the latest STPM assessment system. The coursebook, with illustrative diagrams, provides an in-depth understanding of the important principles and concepts in chemistry.
- important concepts presented in point form
- numerous worked examples
- thinking maps enable understanding and useful for quick revision
- practice exercise called 'Checkpoint' after subtopics
- summary of key concepts at the end of each chapter
-focus on STPM exercises at the end of each chapter
- STPM model exam paper 2
- answer to all questions
- reviewed by oxford fajar advisory board