provides a simple and effective course for the teaching of key comprehension skills. Units cover all genres of texts - including fiction, poetry, playscripts, instructions and biography - with plenty of practice, repetition and assessment built in.
- Contains 30 illustrated texts with accompanying questions
- Differentiated materials to offer support and extension
- A clear progression and full curriculum coverage
- Support for assessing children's knowledge and understanding in preparation for national tests
- Covers all types of comprehension skills, including literal, deductive and inferential