This book will help students to confidently take an enquiry-led approach to historical learning. Full of activities and primary and secondary sources, this resource will encourage the application of historical skills, including the use of historical evidence, and enable investigate questioning of cause and consequence.
Written by a team of experienced teachers, this coursebook provides comprehensive coverage of all of the Key Questions and four of the Depth Studies for syllabus Option B: the 20th Century.
- Activities encourage an exploratory approach to learning
- Definitions of key terms displayed alongside relevant text to support English as an Additional Language students
- Introductory chapters give context to prepare students for learning
- Dedicated chapters to help students to prepare for assessment
- 'Review my learning' sections will provide students with opportunities to reflect on what they have studied
Sections : 3
Pages : 288
Size : 22 x 28 x 1.5 (W x L x H cm)