Are you looking for a Revision Guide to support you as you prepare for your AS and A Level exams? This book will help to build your confidence in this subject, enabling you to reach your full potential.
It contains specially designed guidance to help you as you revise and prepare for examination, including concise and straightforward coverage of the AS and A Level Chemistry syllabus (9701) for examination from 2016.
Units : 30Pages : 272Size : 22 x 28 x 1 (W x L x H cm)
- Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations
- Straightforward writing style makes the revision guide ideal for international learners
- Progress check questions allow you to check your knowledge and understanding as work your way through the book
- Important terms and equations are clearly defined in every chapter
- Worked examples provide step-by-step guidance to help you as you answer different kinds of questions
- Teacher's Tip boxes flag up key things to remember, help you to practice your revision technique, and to avoid common mistakes
- Chapter summaries review each chapter and allow you to track your revision
- Exam-style questions at the end of every chapter help you prepare for examinations