This book is tailored to the Cambridge IGCSE Combined Science (0653) and Cambridge IGCSE Co-ordinated Sciences (0654) syllabuses for first examination in 2019, and is endorsed for full syllabus coverage by Cambridge International Examinations.
This interdisciplinary coursebook comprehensively covers the knowledge and skills required in an accessible and engaging way.
This book contains:
- Activities in every chapter to help students develop their practical and investigate skills
- Key definitions are highlighted throughout the chapters, along with a comprehensive glossary at the back of the book
- End-of-chapter questions help students to track their progress and prepare for assessments
The accompanying CD-ROM contains:
- Self-assessment checklists for constructing and completing result tables, drawing graphs and designing experiments
- Auto-marked multiple-choice self-tests and answers to all end-of-chapter questions
- Expanded notes on the activities for teachers and technicians
Chapters : 48
Pages : 666
Size : 22 x 28 x 3 (W x L x H cm)